All of our custom designed cakes are dense and moist: the mud cakes are the most rich and fudgey. We do not make sponge cakes, fruit cakes, or cakes filled with fresh cream.
We are proud to say that we only ever bake our cakes using fresh ingredients wherever possible.
Choose from the following flavours for your cake:
- Devil’s food chocolate cake: Dark and delicious: nobody ever stops at just one slice. A customer favourite!
- Vanilla butter cake: A buttery and moist cake: far denser than a sponge.
- Coconut cake: Based on our butter cake, but with loads of sweet coconut added.
- Rainbow-a-go-go: Only for those who want significant ‘wow’ factor! The brightest, craziest, most insane rainbow cake you’ve ever seen. Based on our vanilla butter cake, it’s the surprise inside which will guarantee that this will be a cake to remember for your guests.
- White-chocolate mud: A rich and creamy white-chocolate mud cake.
- White chocolate and raspberry: Our gorgeously rich white-chocolate mud cake studded with whole raspberries.
- Caramel mud
- Cherry ripe mud
Is your mouth watering yet? Contact us to make enquiries, request quotes or to book a consultation.
You can pick up from our location in Caulfield South.
If you choose to pick up your products from us, we will not be liable for the condition of your products after it leaves us. We will have to charge a call-out fee if you pick up a product and subsequently require assistance setting it up or repairing damage done en route. We strongly suggest products are picked up and taken directly home or to your venue – driving around with them in a car all day is not a good idea!
DELIVERY & SETUP
Delivery and/or setup is available on request, please email or call us on 1300 360 102 to discuss further.
Please give us as much notice as possible for deliveries: a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required.
If we organise delivery for you, our liability ceases once the products are delivered and set up at your venue. Please also read our terms and conditions.
Please read our page ‘Considering ordering from us?‘ – it contains lots of ideas to get you thinking about the perfect cake for your event.
At Three Sweeties, we are pleased to offer the following cake-making services:
- Original designs: With the answers to the “points to consider when ordering a cake” questions, we can design a cake to suit you. At your consultation we will discuss your needs, and sketch out some designs for you to consider. Bear in mind that creativity is not an exact science – so while we can often come up with some great ideas on the day, sometimes a bit of ‘thinking time’ might bring up more ideas later.
- Design inspiration: Got a picture of a cake you’ve seen and want something similar? We’ll be happy to recreate that cake for you as best as we can, but we love to add our own touches where appropriate.
- Corporate cakes: We offer a variety of cakes and cupcakes for corporate events such as product launches and staff meetings. Your design might include your company logo, a photo of your team, or icing in the colours of your company. Please note, we don’t offer a cake service for regular morning teas (e.g. weekly or monthly).
- Edible image cakes: Your favourite team logo, your local football team, a picture of your friend looking silly, a baby picture for a 21st birthday… If you’ve got an image, we can put it on a cake for you.
Three Sweeties is a company devoted to producing high-quality custom cakes and cupcakes: our prices reflect the unique nature of our products. The number of servings, the flavour, and the intricacy of the design will all influence the price of your cake.
The minimum charge for a custom made cake is $150. On average our cakes cost $6-$9 per serving, but can be as much as $15 per serving for a more intricate design.
Two-tiered cakes generally start at about $250, three tiers generally start at $325.
As a rough guide, our 3D cakes start at $350.
Remember that delivery and set-up are additional charges.
WHEN TO ORDER / LAST MINUTE ORDERS
While we do our best to fulfil last-minute orders, please give us as much time as possible to book your cake order. Each order is hand-made to exact customer specifications, and can often take several days to prepare, especially if flowers or figurines are part of the design. Our customers expect high-quality products from us, and we therefore have to limit the number of orders we can take at any one time. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Please note: If you are putting in a last-minute order or changing your existing order (we consider anything less than 3 days to be last-minute), please ring us and do not rely on email. As we are in a kitchen most of the time, we don’t often have a computer to hand and email is not checked as often as the phone is answered.
HOW TO ORDER
Ready to place an order? Call us on 1300 360 102.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions for all orders.