Learn the basics involved in figurine making and working with fondant and gum paste to do so – this course is a great starting point for learning how modelling to create edible characters. You will be learning how to make an animal, a soft toy, and a person – all of which are essential skills you will need to go on and create more complex figurines.
About this class
- This workshop is aimed at those who would like to learn how a figurine is formed.
- We will explain the difference in modelling paste and fondant.
- We will talk about the various tools used in making models.
- We will cover how to change looks and expressions on people and how to have figurines standing or sitting.
- You will learn how to secure the models to your cake, correct positioning and layout.
- Students will each complete one animal or figurine of their choice.
3 hour workshop
$175 per student, inclusive of all materials and other things (read about Classes at Three Sweeties).