Three Sweeties’ classes are all-inclusive.
The price quoted for each class includes:
- All the tools and equipment (no additional kit charges unless specified);
- All the ingredients or pre-baked goods required to complete your projects;
- A set of course notes with recipes, hints, photos (where appropriate) and a list of stockists we trust;
- Edible materials to take home if appropriate to the course (for example, some fondant or buttercream for practising);
- Boxes and/or styrofoam blocks for taking home your creations;
- Small group teaching (no more than 8 per class) and plenty of personal attention;
- A fabulous time learning new skills and making new friends; and
Location for classes
All our classes take place at our cake studio: 1219 Glen Huntly Road, Glen Huntly VIC 3163 (view location on our contact us page)
Nearest train station: Glenhuntly (Frankston line)
Best tram route: Route 67 (Melbourne University – Carnegie), stop 62
Requirements for students
- All students must wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe footwear (preferably with grip soles).
- Long hair must be tied back.
- We highly recommend wearing clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty, as cake decorating can be messy.
- Our courses are all-inclusive. We provide ingredients, tools and equipment, undecorated cakes and cupcakes, and boxes – everything you need to complete the course.
Enrol and pay online with paypal, see our current courses (Visa or MasterCard).
Call Three Sweeties on 1300 360 102, and pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express).
Please note: your participation in the course(s) can only be confirmed after the full payment is received.
Want to book a session for yourself and some friends? Maybe a hens’ night activity, a birthday night out, or you just know people who love sweet treats? We’re happy to organise private group lessons for up to eight people. Tell us your preferred days and topics and we’ll get your group organised for a night of fun (and champagne, of course … )!
Refund and cancellation policy
- No refunds are issued if participants change their minds, but they may nominate a person to attend in their place.
- Full payment is required in order to be enrolled. Payment on the day is not accepted, sorry!
- Refunds for reasons other than changing your mind may be given at our discretion, but no refunds apply 14 days prior to the course commencement.
- Students who are unable to attend a course or part thereof due to illness, personal or professional commitments are not entitled to refunds or transfers, except at the discretion of Three Sweeties.
- A class can only run with a minimum number of people enrolled for it.
- If the minimum is not reached, participants may choose another class or request a refund.
- In the event of a class not running, Three Sweeties will contact you as soon as possible to make alternative arrangements.
- In the case of overbookings, we will maintain a list of interested students and call you if there is a cancellation.